What does 9Z and 9T mean?
9Z is the abbreviated version of "Ninesie", our trademarked name for baby bodysuits.
9T is the abbreviated version of "Nine-Tee", our trademarked name for our T-shirts.
Are the products hand-made or drop-shipped?
All items are designed and hand-created in our home (office/workspace) and shipped directly to yours! Please note that our home is smoke-free, pet-free, toddler-run, clean and properly sanitized.
Each product is carefully checked for quality before being shipped.
How do I care for the products?
Care Instructions for Apparel with heat transfer vinyl:
In order to make your vinyl last, please follow these care instructions:
- Turn garment inside out
- Machine wash cold (gentle cycle)
- For best results, use mild detergent
- Avoid the use of fabric softener and dryer sheets.
- Do NOT bleach
- Do NOT dry clean
- Hang dry / Tumble dry low
- NEVER iron directly on the vinyl.
If it wrinkles, or starts to lift, place parchment paper or a Teflon sheet over it, then press down for 10 seconds (medium heat) on the area that needs addressing.
Care Instructions for Dye-Sublimated Apparel:
- Machine wash inside-out with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat or line dry.
- For best results, use mild detergent and avoid the use of fabric softener and dryer sheets.
- Do NOT bleach.
Do products arrive as pictured?
The Mock-Up photos on our website are not an exact representation of how the apparel will look upon arrival. This is because it doesn't account for the heat transfer vinyl's exact textures (i.e. glitter) and/or colors.
[Coming Soon!] Our model photos and customer photos more accurately depict how the apparel will look upon arrival.
Can I personalize my items?
We do offer personalization for an additional fee of $5.